Monday, October 20, 2008

2008 picture

We took this picture while Rick was home on leave for the Ashton family calender and thought ya'll would like to see it- complete with stupidly happy smiles and Colorado foliage.
We had a GREAT time with everyone while we were home in Logan and are so glad to hear about the safe arrival of our newest nephew into this world. Welcome Cannon! We hope all is well with Emily and crew.
Not much else in the way of news for us here...I've got a job interview with a pet-sitting business tomorrow so that may or may not fill up some time for me. I've been pretty lazy lately but I'm pulling myself out of it.
Rick had a safe flight home and is working boring hours again in Iraq. The latest word is he will be back mid-late January sometime now which is wonderful .